- Weekdays R900 for 2, R500 single.
Weekends R1050 for 2 persons per weekend/public holiday/night before public holiday night.
- Weekdays R900 for 2, R500 single. Persons 3 & 4 R225pppn
Weekends R1050 for 2, persons 3 & 4 R250pppn – weekend/public holiday/night before public holiday.
- All campsites R175 pppn. Children 5 – 12 R85pppn. No charge for children aged 4 and under. Regret max stay 14 days and no reduction for long stays.
DSTV Access for the Cabin and Cottage provided.
Free, uncapped Wifi at Madala’s and at Bullet’s Cyber Café at the campsite.
KINDLY NOTE: There are no credit card facilities available on site – a 50% deposit on booking secures the booking, the balance payable on or before arrival.
For bookings or further information please contact Gail:
Cell : 084 400 4595
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax to Email : 086 615 5188
DIRECTIONS TO ZVAKANAKA:
- Travel up the N1 from Makhado (formerly Louis Trichardt) to Musina.
- Approximately 11km from Makhado, 1km after the Avoca Vale Hotel, is a turn-off to your right to Witvlag. This is a gravel road.
- About 700m along this road, on the left-hand side, you will see a signposted metal gate with wooden edging – WV8. Pass this and then you will come to another gate on your left, this is the entrance for guests to the farm.
- On booking you will be given the combination to the padlock. GPS co-ordinates : 22°.977833 South and 29°.9527833 East.