- R850 per weekday night, R950 per weekend/public holiday/night before public holiday night. Minimum 2 night’s booking on weekends and 3 on long weekends. Reduced rate for single persons on weekdays.
- R850 per weekday night, R950 per weekend night. Then R200 per person per night for persons 3 and 4 weekday and R225 pppn for persons 3 and 4 weekend/public holiday/night before public holiday.
- William’s, Sam’s and Chimangi Moonrise R150 pppn, children 4–12 R75 pppn, under 4 free. Shady John’s R150 pppn, children 4–12 R75, children under 4 free. Regret maximum stay 14 days and no reduction for long stays.
DSTV Access for the Cabin and Cottage provided.
KINDLY NOTE: There are no credit card facilities available on site – a 50% deposit on booking secures the booking, the balance payable on or before arrival.
For bookings or further information please contact Gail:
Cell : 084 400 4595
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax to Email : 086 615 5188
DIRECTIONS TO ZVAKANAKA:
- Travel up the N1 from Makhado (formerly Louis Trichardt) to Musina.
- Approximately 11km from Makhado, 1km after the Avoca Vale Hotel, is a turn-off to your right to Witvlag. This is a gravel road.
- About 700m along this road, on the left-hand side, you will see a signposted metal gate with wooden edging – WV8. Pass this and then you will come to another gate on your left, this is the entrance for guests to the farm.
- On booking you will be given the combination to the padlock. GPS co-ordinates : 22°.977833 South and 29°.9527833 East.