Bullet’s is a fabulous little building designed for our guests’ WiFi needs. It sits south of the main campsite road, just behind Chimangi Moonrise site. Bullet’s is set privately from all the sites and has fabulous 270 degree views through the expansive glass sliding doors and windows.
Guests have found it the perfect spot for conference calls, and as an undisturbed work zone away from their site. It is especially useful for long-term travellers who need to touch base with home and to plan future moves.
Any refreshments used in Bullet’s can be paid for using the honesty drop-box safe.
Bullet’s Cyber Café Includes:
- FREE, uncapped WiFi -no password.
- 4 cushioned easy chairs and table set.
- A work-station counter with 4 computer charging points and seating.
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Fridge with cold water, ice and beverages.
- Give and Take bookshelf – for book exchanges. Magazines, some reference books.
- Information file for trip and general info.
- Braai stand and fire pit if guests feel like getting together in a neutral zone.